y Easy fix for 0x803F7000 & 0x803F7003 Windows Error ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Aug 3, 2015

Easy fix for 0x803F7000 & 0x803F7003 Windows Error



Today I wanted to install some new applications from Windows Store on my new Chuwi Hi8 tablet with Windows 10 Pro on board, but I got all the time 0x803F7000 error. So I search the web and I found only one solution: to reset the Windows Store application by runnin 'wsreset' command. and maybe reboot after. Did that 2-3 times with no results.

Then I found myself the cause of this problem: the time of my Windows tablet wasn't synchronized with the internet time.

So to fix this problem simply go to 'Control Panel' --> Clock, Language, and Region --> Date and Time --> Internet Time --> Change settings --> Check 'Synchronize with an internet time server', choose a server and press 'Update now' button. Ok.

You don't need to reboot, once the time is synchronized. Enter Windows Store and restart the installations of your applications. Now everything works as it was supposed. That's it!




Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.


 

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger