Download Firmware Upgrade v1.2.0 for Xiaomi Yi Camera from here, here or here. Download previous firmware v1.0.12 from here.
Archive： Xiaomi Yi Camera 1.2.0 Firmware
Model： Xiaomi Yi Camera
Image file size: 84 MB
Image: 22_fw.bin, 22L_fw.bin, 23_fw.bin, 23A_fw.bin, 23L_fw.bin & 23S_fw.bin
- Improve Timer Shot to be stoppable when counting down
- Improve experience of video preview
- Improve loading speed of camera content
- Improve firmware upgrade experience by reducing upload time
- Fix beeping problem when fail to upgrade
- Fix booting up problem caused by SD card
How to update firmware
1. Download the firmware, upzip it to the root directory of your micro SD card (Fat32 format), insert the card to your Xiaomi Yi camera then it will automatic upgrade and power off when it’s finished. It will take about 2 minutes and the blue light will be flashing.
2. Make sure your camera have more than 50% battery power before upgrading.
3. After upgrading, please delete the firmware file from the micro SD card.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.