Download 4.4.2 Stock Firmware for Doogee Titans 2 DG700 smartphone from here or here. Download another Doogee firmware from here.
Archive name: DOOGEE-Titans2-DG700-Android4.4_2014_12_16
Archive file size: 378 MB
Support: Mediatek MT6582
- Go into Recovery and Wipe All Data / Factory reset
- Run FlashTools
– Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone you have to Format before (please SAVE NVRAM before)
– Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone download also the preloader.bin e put it togheter the other files
- Select the contained MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt inside ROM compressed file
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->Connection->USB->USB Speed->High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery
- Select "Download only"
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable
- The process will start and various progress bar will be displayed
- At the end, a green circles will appear
- Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone go into Recovery mode and Wipe All/Factory Reset
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
- Only if you have Android 4.2 on your SmartPhone you have to Restore NVRAM and reboot