y Ainol Windows 8.1 Mini PC ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Feb 4, 2015

Ainol Windows 8.1 Mini PC


The Ainol Chinese brand is aimed at the fashion of fanless mini PC and presents a new model with Windows 8.1 on board, with a very small form factor and a very original design, this model is powered by Intel Atom SoC Z3735D that adds support for USB interfaces 3.0. This new device comes with a flymouse remote control that has a full keyboard and it also integrates a great 7.000 mA built-in battery that allows even use this Mini PC as a Power Bank.

This  device has 15 cm high and 11.5 cm wide and 1.4 cm thick, the Mini PC weights only 335 grams, so you could take it with you anywhere. It uses 2GB RAM and 32 GB eMMC storage (expandable with another 128GB with an SD card). You can connect it to your TV or monitor via the micro HDMI port. 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comentarii:

Unknown said...

I cannot get to my ainol mini pc. I booted up my ainol as usually and suddenly I have not seen anything. I thought it is just the adapter on my DVI monitor, but no. I bought another cable, nothing happened. Can anybody help me?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger