y Download Finless 1.2 Custom ROM for R28 / R89 / HPH TV Boxes ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Nov 20, 2014

Download Finless 1.2 Custom ROM for R28 / R89 / HPH TV Boxes




Download Finless 1.2 Custom ROM for R28 / R89 / HPH TV Boxes from here or here


Archive name: finless_r28_r89_hph_3288_rom1_2
Archive file size: 395 MB
Support: Rockchip RK3288

Features and release notes for my 1.2 ROM:  
1) Stock ROM was only 2 gigs of APP space. I now supply you with 3 parameter files to choose from: 2gig - the default if you do nothing, 4gig, 8gig. If you guys want more let me know.
2) Debloated of junk APPs.This includes the XBMC that came with 110K4, etc.
Why? Because if I don't do this and you do a factory reset, that XBMC always gets installed on first boot! Removing it allows you to install whatever XBMC you want. I do supply the original XBMC that came with this ROM in the Removed_apps folder so you can install it if you want.
 
3) All Google Apps and Google framework, Play Store, etc are updated to the latest as of this date. Not sure why Beelink doesn’t update?
4) As always, I added full init.d support! If you do not know what that is... ignore it.  For geeks that want to use it. It is there!  
5) Build.prop edit to open up the Google Play store to APPs that normally say "not compatible". I am spoofing a Samsung device that will show almost any APP as compatible. Your device will show up in google play as Samsung device not a R89 or R29! Understand this please.I also left the original build.prop in the ROM called build.orig. If you want to go back, just use ES FIle Explorer or a root file explorer and rename build.prop to build.old. Then rename build.orig to build.prop.Go into settings, apps, all and go into the Google Play app. Clear the cache and data.Reboot! You should be back to showing up as a R89.  
6) I added a reboot APP that will allow optional reboot options like reboot to bootloader (flash mode).  
7) Other tweaks I do to add performance like buffer sizes, etc. Yes I still tweaked the TCPIP buffers! Other tweaks which are my trade secret.
8) I did a tiny bit of theming to the launcher3 wallpaper.  
9) I removed kernel from boot.img. This will allow using different kernels later as the Dev's here make them. 


All credits go to Finless Bob.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger